The Harvey Centre is Changing
The Harvey Centre is under going significant improvements with the addition of a new £9 million leisure scheme which will see a new 6 screen Cineworld Cinema and 5 restaurants open at the end of 2016
The Terrace Leisure Scheme will link directly from the refurbished 726 space multi-storey car park and into the Harvey Centre.
We have three units remaining in the new development:
Unit 1 – 4,415 sq ft – 410 sq m
Unit 2 – 3,250 sq ft – 302 sq m
Unit 3 – 2,800 sq ft – 260 sq m
- Harlow is located 26 miles north east of Central London with excellent train links from Liverpool Street with direct trains taking 30 minutes.
- The Shopping Centre is located off the main Harlow link road and Broadwalk and provides easy access into the Leisure Scheme. The scheme is the main shopping centre in Town and will provide the only Cinema within the Town Centre.
- There is direct access to the cinema and restaurant terrace from the 726 space multi-storey car park.
Catchment / Demographics
- Harlow is the dominant retail centre within its core catchment, attracting market share of 60.6%.
- Harlow’s total catchment incorporates a population of 560,459 with a comparison goods spend of £1.2bn annually.
- There is currently only one cinema located within Harlow’s core catchment located in the Queensgate Centre Retail Park providing a strong opportunity for a new Town Centre Leisure Scheme.
- Annual household spend on catering (£1,209) is above that of comparable towns which include Northampton (£1,190) and Warrington (£1,170) and on a comparable spend with Staines and Newbury.
- Retailers currently within the shopping centre include HMV, Primark, Tesco, Wilko, Deichmann Shoes, Blue Inc, and H Samuel.
For more information please contact:
Address: 7-10 Chandos St, London W1G 9DQ
54 Welbeck Street, London – W1G 9XS