We understand that you may be hesitant about visiting your local Shopping Centre at the moment. We want to assure you that the health and safety of our visitors, retailers and staff are our main priority. We have been working hard to put a number of safety measures in place which are compliant with the Government’s Covid-19 Secure Guidelines.
UPDATE – As of 24th July, face coverings became mandatory inside Shopping Centres as well as Shops. You must comply with this regulation unless you are medically exempt or under the age of 11. For more information please visit the Government website here.
Keeping you safe:
- An enhanced deep clean of all public areas throughout the day is in place
- Touch points, public toilets and public seating are fogged monthly with Zoono Z-71 which is a Microbe Shield Surface Sanitiser. This creates an invisible barrier which protects the area from the virus for 30 days.
- Hand sanitiser dispensers are located at every entrance, the toilets and multiple areas throughout the Centre
- Tape markings have been added throughout the Centre to guide customers to adhere to 2m social distancing and manageable queuing
- Signage is in place around the Centre reminding customers to follow our measures
- Entrances with 2 separate doors now have designated ‘entry’ and ‘exit’ to reduce crossing paths with others
- Regular tanoy announcements are playing throughout the Centre reminding everybody of the measures in place
- We are asking customers to allow the car park spaces near the entrance on level 1 and 3 to be left for those who are elderly and vulnerable so they can shop with ease during this time
- Our customer service still stands, The Harvey Centre staff are always on hand to assist where we can, even whilst 2m apart
We ask that you please:
- Stay 2m apart from others when walking around the Centre
- Follow the one way system which is in place around the central wooden floor and around the first floor, to reduce crossing paths with others
- Wear a face covering inside of the shopping centre and shops, unless you are exempt for disability or medical reasons or under the age of 11
- If you can wear a face covering, please ensure it is covering your nose and mouth at all times
- Use stairs where possible, if you need to use a lift please do so alone unless you are with others from your household
- Use the hand sanitiser provided upon entering the Centre and whilst you are shopping
- Be mindful and respectful to all customers and staff
If we can assist you any further before your visit or whilst you are here, please contact us on 01279 442981. The management office is open and is located on the first floor next to Couzens Bakery. We hope to see you soon.