The Harvey Centre is Changing
The Harvey Centre is under going significant improvements with the addition of a new £9 million leisure scheme which saw a new 6 screen Cineworld Cinema open at the end of 2016 and 2 new restaurants open at the end of 2017.
The Terrace Leisure Scheme links directly from the refurbished 731 space multi-storey car park and into the Harvey Centre.
We have three units remaining in the new development:
Unit 1 – 4,415 sq ft – 410 sq m
Unit 2 – 3,250 sq ft – 302 sq m
Unit 4b – 1,650 sq ft – 153 sq m
- Harlow is located 26 miles north east of Central London with excellent train links from Liverpool Street with direct trains taking 30 minutes.
- The Shopping Centre is located off the main Harlow link road and Broadwalk and provides easy access into the Leisure Scheme. The scheme is the main shopping centre in Town and will provide the only Cinema within the Town Centre.
- There is direct access to the cinema and restaurant terrace from the 731 space multi-storey car park.
Catchment / Demographics
- Harlow is the dominant retail centre within its core catchment, attracting market share of 60.6%.
- Harlow’s total catchment incorporates a population of 560,459 with a comparison goods spend of £1.2bn annually.
- Annual household spend on catering (£1,209) is above that of comparable towns which include Northampton (£1,190) and Warrington (£1,170) and on a comparable spend with Staines and Newbury.
- Retailers currently within the shopping centre include HMV, Primark, Tesco, Wilko, Deichmann Shoes, Blue Inc, and H Samuel.
For more information please contact:
Address: 7-10 Chandos St, London W1G 9DQ
Phone: 0207 647 4822
Mobile: 07837 630523
54 Welbeck Street, London – W1G 9XS
Braiser Freeth LLP
0192 320 5519 | 07801 899681