1. The Harvey Centre’s Mother’s Day x Cakebox competition is open to residents of the United Kingdom aged 18 years or over except any relative of an employee of The Harvey Centre, its stores, restaurants, leisure attractions and service providers and anyone otherwise connected with the organisation or judging of the competition.
2. There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
3. By entering you are giving consent to The Harvey Centre developing your entry.
4. Route of entry for the competition is The Harvey Centre social media page Facebook page.
5. Only one entry will be accepted per person. Multiple entries will be disqualified.
6. The promotion dates are as follows: Start: Friday 5th March 2021, End: Wednesday 10th March 2021, Winners Drawn and contacted: Thursday 11th March 2021
7. Any entries received outside of these times will not be counted.
8. No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
9. The rules of the competition and how to enter are as follows:
To enter on Facebook, you should like the post, like The Harvey Centre’s Facebook page and tag someone who deserves a treat!
10. Any promotional material relating to the competition, forms part of these terms and conditions.
11. The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
12. The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
13. The prizes available consists of: 1 x Mother’s Day cake from Cakebox
14.The prize is as stated, and no cash or other alternatives will be offered. The prize is not transferable. The prize is subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
15. One winning entry will be chosen at random from all correct entries received.
16. The winner will be notified by their route of entry, Facebook Messenger. If the winner cannot be contacted or does not claim the prize within 1 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
17. The prize will be delivered to the winner.
18.The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered.
19.By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
20.The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by English law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.
21. Publicity use: The promoter will seek permission to use winners name and image in any publicity material relating to this competition as well as their entry, this is not a mandatory requirement for competition entry. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current UK data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
22. All personal data received by The Harvey Centre will be used for the purpose of this competition only. Data will be kept securely for 6 months following close date of this competition and deleted thereafter unless consent has been given to the contrary. This is in order to resolve any potential post competition queries.
23. The winner’s name will be available 14 days after closing date by emailing the following address: email@example.com
24.Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.
25. The Harvey Centre’s decision as to those able to take part and selection of winners is final. No correspondence relating to the competition will be entered.
26. The Harvey Centre shall have the right, at its sole discretion and at any time, to change or modify these terms and conditions, such change shall be effective immediately upon posting to this webpage.
27. The Harvey Centre also reserves the right to cancel the competition if circumstances arise outside of its control.
About your personal data:
We will maintain a record of the following personal information:
Your Facebook profile
We will maintain a record of your personal data for the purpose of this competition which includes:
Selecting 1 x winner
Communication with winners regarding prize handover
We will eliminate all records, of all entrant’s personal data in relation to this competition 6 months after the competition close date (Thursday 11th September 2021), in case of any post competition queries as noted above. If the winner has opted to receive marketing communications from The Harvey Centre, their details will be added to this database.
EU citizens have a new set of rights under GDPR – which are:
1. The right to be forgotten
You may request that we (The Harvey Centre) delete all of your personal data we maintain a record of. You can request your personal data be deleted, and this request must be actioned within a maximum of 30 days of receiving the request.
1. The right to object.
You may prohibit certain data uses. You can object to your data being used for certain purposes.
1. The right to rectification
You may request that incomplete data be completed or that incorrect data be corrected. You may request corrections be made to your personal data that we maintain a record of.
1. Right of access
You have the right to know what data about you is being processed and how, which is explained in these terms and conditions. You may request access to the personal data held about you in regard to this competition.
1. Right of portability
You may request we (The Harvey Centre) transfer your personal data to yourself or an organisation of your choosing.
1. Right to be notified regarding data breach
We will notify you within 72 hours of becoming aware of a data breach, if we believe your personal data has been compromised/processed outside of these terms and conditions.